- Let us help you with the normal “puppy problems”
- Teach your pup some really cool obedience commands
- Develop and maximise your pup’s social skills
- Watch your pup play and expend that puppy energy
- A series of fun and educational outings for you and your pup
- Experienced, knowledgeable and friendly instruction
Where and When Are The Classes Held?
At the Edenvale Bowling Club (172 6th Avenue, Edenvale):
What Is The Entry Criteria?
Puppies should be a minimum of 8 – 13 weeks old (exception can sometimes be made for smaller breeds on the upper age limit) and have had two vaccinations before enrolling.
How Much Does The Course Cost?
Please e-mail email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for further details
What Is Covered In The Lessons?
Pups learn how to walk on a lead, sit, lie down, puppy stay, food manners and “calm on cue”. Pups also get to socialise in a controlled manner and owners are shown how to address normal puppy problems. A variety of safe yet stimulating puppy “obstacle courses” also help develop co-ordination and enhance obedience – it’s a lot of fun!
How Do I Book A Space?
Please email the following three documents to firstname.lastname@example.org : 1) Completed enrolment form 2) Copy of vaccination card and 3) Proof of payment (Bank: FNB/RMB; Account Holder: Panayiotis Eleftheriou; Account Type: Gold Business Account ; Account Number: 62786741069; Branch Code: 250655 – Please use your name as reference.
What Do I Need To Bring?
- Puppy wearing a normal flat buckle collar (absolutely no check chains!)
- Light webbing lead (no chain leads and no extendable leads please)
- Small easily consumed treats. We suggest Vienna sausages, colony, boiled chicken or any soft dog treat (no biscuits please). We also sell baked liver treats at classes
- Comfortable flat shoes and a hat in warm weather
Why Choose The McKaynine Training Centre?
- The Mckaynine school group is owned by Shannon McKay, who holds a MSc degree in Zoology (animal behaviour) and is also a senior accredited canine behaviourist and certified Super Pup Gold trainer – assuring you of the most advanced knowledge and techniques
- All of our instructors have undergone extensive training and are a veritable “who’s who” in the SA dog training field
McKaynine is recommended by leading professionals in the field
- One of the biggest full-service dog training facilities in South Africa, McKaynine is renowned for our dynamic customer-oriented approach to dog training
- Edenvale Mckaynine is run by Peter Eleftheriou who is a fully accredited Canine Behaviourist with the ABC (Animal behaviour consultants) of South Africa
m: 076 183 6150
Owner and Operator of Mckaynine Edenvale dog and Puppy School
A-Dip CBM (with Distinction) Compass U.K.- Petsense College SA.
DipCABT (COAPE SA) Animal Behaviour with Merit.
Certified IMDT Dog Trainer with Distinction.
ConfiPup Instructor with Distinction.
Accredited by the ABC of South Africa
SABCAP Canine Behaviorist Registration Number- AB/115
SABCAP Dog Training Practitioner Registration Number- DT/022
Member of the Pet proffessionals Guild